- fix the plinth on the wall with glue or sealant;
- install plasterboard sheets on the profile (skip this point if you are putting in a ready-made hole);
- finish the walls by painting or other coverings;
- install the LED strip in the plinth;
- glue the selected type of insert into the plinth Importa recess (if necessary).
- Protection of walls.
- Perfectly even shadow seam
- Compatible with hidden doors Importa.
- Good for installation LED lighting.
- Suitable for various wall finishes
- natural stone.
- high pressure laminates
An aluminum skirting Importa is a decorative protective element of aluminum room decoration that closes the gaps between the walls and the floor.
Skirting area of the room will be a perimeter of the room plus length of walls of additional corners if you have this.
Hidden skirting Importa is built in walls, which is invisible and located inside the walls and with final inserts can be in one level with walls.